Acura will release the “charged” version of the Acura TLX modelMay 20, 2020
Acura has finally decided on the date of the world premiere of the next-generation TLX model and introduced a teaser for the new product.
So, the online presentation of the news starts on May 28 at eight in the evening Moscow time. Along with the regular version, the company will introduce a “charged” TLX Type S with a new 3.0-liter V6 turbo engine. Among the external characteristics of the model, we can distinguish the corporate identity of Precision Crafted Performance, the “porous” radiator grill and strips of daytime running lights in the form of chicanes. As for the Type S version with the new 3.0-liter V6 Turbo and all-wheel drive SH-AWD transmission, it will be the first successor to the TL Type S.
This sedan was equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 unit with a capacity of 290 hp, which worked together with a 6-speed manual gearbox. The current sedan has a 2.4-liter inline “four” with a return of 209 hp. It is also offered with a 3.5-liter V6 rated at 294 hp. The cost of a car starts at $ 33,000
- BMW is preparing to release the most expensive version of the M3 CS sedan
- 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser engine data revealed
- A prototype of a powerful coupe BMW M4 CSL was spotted on tests
- Renaissance Renault 4 patented in Europe
- Lamborghini will hybridize all of its cars by 2024