Acura Equips New TLX with Innovative AirbagJune 22, 2020
The new technology will significantly reduce the risk of injury in the event of a head-on collision.
Acura prepares to launch sales of the new TLX luxury sedan, which, in addition to its stylish appearance, has received innovative technologies. the model will be equipped with the latest airbag, which consists of three cameras.
According to the automaker, with a head-on collision, the pillows are inflated and take a V-shape, which creates the effect of a “baseball glove”. In addition, the novelty has received advanced driver assistance systems.
We also note that the sedan has a special body, which was designed in such a way that increases the safety of passengers in the event of an accident with large cars. The company is confident that these changes will affect the safety assessment.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options