Acronis is the technology partner of DS Techeetah in Formula EMarch 7, 2019
The company Acronis, a world leader in the field of protection and storage of cloud data, has entered into a partnership agreement with the team DS Techeetah in Formula E.
Under the three-year agreement, the Russian company will provide the team with the fastest and most effective solutions in the field of backup, storage and protection of information.
“We are very pleased to welcome Acronis to the DS Techeetah family,” commented Kate Smoot, Chief Commercial Officer of the team. – Thanks to this partnership, we will receive new mechanisms for analyzing data and forecasting in the highly demanding environment of Formula E.
We look forward to creating mutually beneficial relations both on the highway and in the world of global technologies. ”
Recall that it is for the team DS Techeetah stands the current champion of Formula E Jean-Eric.
- Ford Bronco Sport wins Rebelle Off-Road Rally
- Revived Alpine could be a Mini Ferrari
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors