According to the longest and highest glass bridge, a bus was taken to prove how safe it isApril 27, 2019
A bus weighing 5.5 tons was sent to the tallest and longest glass bridge located in the Zhangjiajie city district in China.
This was done in order to test the strength of the bridge, which has been open to the public for more than two years, and to prove how safe it is.
It is reported that the bus was automatically controlled.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors