According to the longest and highest glass bridge, a bus was taken to prove how safe it isApril 27, 2019
A bus weighing 5.5 tons was sent to the tallest and longest glass bridge located in the Zhangjiajie city district in China.
This was done in order to test the strength of the bridge, which has been open to the public for more than two years, and to prove how safe it is.
It is reported that the bus was automatically controlled.
- Volvo and Geely refuse to organize a joint venture
- New Genesis eGV70 spotted in tests
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 price published
- New Hyundai Tucson crossover launched into production
- Nokian Tires completes construction of a test track in Spain