According to the longest and highest glass bridge, a bus was taken to prove how safe it isApril 27, 2019
A bus weighing 5.5 tons was sent to the tallest and longest glass bridge located in the Zhangjiajie city district in China.
This was done in order to test the strength of the bridge, which has been open to the public for more than two years, and to prove how safe it is.
It is reported that the bus was automatically controlled.
- Diesel Volkswagen Golf GTD received a price tag
- Euro NCAP praised the safety of the Volkswagen ID.3 electric car
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted