Acceleration of the most powerful Lamborghini SCV12 through the eyes of the pilotJuly 2, 2020
The Italian Lamborghini has not yet declassified the new racing supercar Lamborghini SCV12 with the most powerful V12, but showed its dynamics on the track in the first person.
Under the heart-rending howl of a 6.5-liter aspirated engine with a return of over 830 hp super coupe is tested at the Imola circuit. From the driver’s seat you can see the multi-function steering wheel, Alcantara trimmed front panel.
According to some reports, the model was based on a new carbon-fiber chassis developed by the racing division of Squadro Corse.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021