Acceleration of the most powerful Lamborghini SCV12 through the eyes of the pilotJuly 2, 2020
The Italian Lamborghini has not yet declassified the new racing supercar Lamborghini SCV12 with the most powerful V12, but showed its dynamics on the track in the first person.
Under the heart-rending howl of a 6.5-liter aspirated engine with a return of over 830 hp super coupe is tested at the Imola circuit. From the driver’s seat you can see the multi-function steering wheel, Alcantara trimmed front panel.
According to some reports, the model was based on a new carbon-fiber chassis developed by the racing division of Squadro Corse.
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published