Acceleration of the fastest Tesla car from 0 to 100 km / h in 2 seconds hit the camera lensesJune 14, 2021
It looks very impressive.
The video contains the official part of the presentation of the new Tesla car. Some of the guests were able to drive a newly announced car. However, they were at the same time in the passenger seat. Only professionals were entrusted to drive the car.
As noted by experts, such power and speed for a family sedan does not make much sense. This car is just an opportunity for the manufacturer to demonstrate the potential of electric vehicles.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV