AC Zchnitzer’s BMW Z4 gets more power and a stylish body kitNovember 28, 2019
The “charged” version of the BMW Z4 M40i cabriolet was finalized by the AC Schnitzer tuning studio. Now the model is able to develop up to 400 horsepower.
The German tuning studio has officially unveiled a new project based on the new BMW Z4 Roadster. The guys presented several options for improvements for all trim levels. Nevertheless, the highlight was the top version of the M40i.
The European version is equipped with a “strangled” 3.0-liter six-cylinder in-line engine. Its maximum power in the “stock” reaches 340 horsepower, although in the United States the power is 380 “horses”. After finalizing the tuners, the engine is capable of developing up to 400 horsepower and 600 Nm of torque. In the future, boosting options will be presented for versions i20 and i30 with motors for 200 and 260 horsepower, respectively.
In addition, AC Schnitzer introduced a more aggressive body kit. Now the BMW Z4 boasts new bumpers, door sills, a rear spoiler, a hood, unique 20-inch alloy wheels, as well as an optional suspension refinement.
Some changes also occurred in the cabin, where the two-seater roadster received aluminum paddle shifters and new pedals.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV