AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW MSeptember 15, 2019
AC Schnitzer has released an extended package for tuning the G20 BMW 3 Series.
The German tuner AC Schnitzer is currently developing powertrain modifications for the 320i, 330i, M340i and 330d. To reduce the ride height by 25 mm, the tuner installed a sports suspension, which reduced ground clearance. Sports suspension comes with lighter 19- and 20-inch alloy wheels with BiColor or anthracite finish. 19-inch wheels are shod with 225/40 R19 tires at the front and 255/35 R19 at the rear, and 20-inch alloys complete with 225/35 R20 and 255/30 R20 tires, respectively.
The aerodynamic package includes a front spoiler and a front splitter to help improve downforce, side skirts, roof spoilers and trunk lid spoilers. For the 320i, 330i and M340i, AC Schnitzer offers four tailpipes with Sport Carbon, Sport Chrome or Sport Black trim.
The kit also includes internal updates. The steering column switches, pedals, footrest and key holder are made of aluminum.
- Alfa Romeo will join the new ETCR Championship
- Pietro Fittipaldi: I really want to stay in Haas F1
- In Vietnam, the construction of the Formula 1 track is nearing completion
- Aston Martin is not looking for new investors
- Joan Zarko signed a contract with Avintia Ducati