ABT tuners showcased their Audi SQ7 TDI crossover variationDecember 19, 2019
Tuning studio ABT Sportsline was able to boost the performance of the diesel engine Audi SQ7 to 510 hp
It should be noted that the usual variation of the Audi SQ7 has a V8 diesel turbocharged power unit with a capacity of 435 hp. and a torque of 900 Nm. However, the tuners decided not to stop at these indicators.
Due to the original engine control unit – ABT Engine Control – the car’s output was increased to 510 hp, the torque is 970 Nm. In addition, the cross received a sports air suspension, as well as a progressive steering system.
ABT will also offer customers 3 options for 22-inch wheels for the Audi SQ7. These discs are part of the ABT Sports Wheels brand family: Sport GR in glossy or matt black, HR Aero in Dark smoke and HR-F in Shadow Silver. In addition to this, on the web portal of the tuning company through the configurator, it is possible to select some options for the cross, complementing its interior.
In addition, earlier ABT tuning studio demonstrated its own variation of the Volkswagen Touareg.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors