ABT gives a show of Volkswagen Golf RApril 26, 2019
The tuning company presented a project based on the Volkswagen Golf R. The sports model increased its power and got a more spectacular appearance.
The basic version of the Golf R comes with a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine that generates 300 hp (221 kW) and 400 Nm of torque. ABT worked on the engine control unit, after which the power increased to 350 hp (257 kW), and the torque will be 440 Nm.
Acceleration from zero to 100 km / h takes about 5 seconds. The maximum speed of the Volkswagen Golf R from ABT has been increased to 270 km / h using the Performance Pack equipment kit.
Suspension received new springs and adjustable height. New settings have made the model more dynamic on turns. The newly tuned suspension involves the installation of wheels from 18 to 20 inches in size. ABT offers four different options at once. Also, the tuner can install a sports kit, including anti-roll bar.
The Volkswagen Golf R comes with a sport exhaust system, which features four chrome exhaust pipes with a dark trim. The diameter of each of them is 102 mm.
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage