ABT finalized Audi RS Q3 SportbackMay 14, 2020
The German tuner loves working with Audi models. After significant refinement of various RS models, ABT prepared a sports update for RS Q3.
A German company specializing in tuning cars manufactured by Volkswagen AG subsidiaries – Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagen. The tuner’s latest creation is the new RS Q3 and RS Q3 Sportback from Audi. It is worth noting, he did not quite restrain himself.
After a maximum of 367 hp from the first RS Q3 (Performance), the new duo received standard 400 hp power and 480 Nm of torque. According to ABT, this is certainly good, but you can always do a little better. Using its proprietary engine management system, the tuner increases power to 440 hp. and 520 Nm of torque. At the same time, the tuned RS Q3 Sportback accelerates from standstill to 100 km / h in 4.3 seconds, while the “regular” RS Q3 is 0.2 seconds behind.
ABT has not yet formed a complete extreme conversion package. Currently, customers can purchase from the tuner any of four sets of new wheels specially prepared for the compact SUV from Ingolstadt. According to the publication autoweek.nl, a choice of 20- or 21-inch alloy wheels.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station