ABT announced the start of accepting orders for the electric version of the Volkswagen CaddyNovember 27, 2019
The new Volkswagen e-Caddy ABT can be ordered at the end of November this year in the European market.
It is worth recalling that the world premiere of the new ABT e-Caddy was held in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show. And the ABT e-Line division was responsible for the development of the electric modification of the model. As a standard version, Volkswagen e-Caddy ABT will receive two types of body – cargo and passenger.
The novelty can be purchased only from a limited number of European dealers of the brand – Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles and ABT e-Line and only on leasing terms. At the same time, the monthly payment for a car will be from 293 euros, it was calculated based on the starting cost of e-Caddy ABT at 29 thousand 900 euros. First customers will receive their cars in the first quarter of next year.
The Volkswagen e-Caddy ABT will be equipped with an 83-kilowatt electric motor with a maximum torque of 200 Nm. Together with it, a battery with a capacity of 37.3 kWh will work. The cruising range of the WLTP cycle will be 159 km in mixed driving mode and 167 km in urban streets. In addition, the battery will also be recharged while the car is moving due to the energy recovery system.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious