About thirty thousand pre-orders for Volkswagen ID.3 1STSeptember 7, 2019
Representatives of the Volkswagen brand noted that the concern managed to collect 30 thousand bookings for the limited edition 1ST. The company planned to reach this figure before the start of the Frankfurt Motor Show.
It is worth noting that the first thousand pre-orders were issued on the first day after the start of the campaign. Mostly, reservation was made by motorists from Sweden, Germany, Great Britain, the Netherlands, and Norway.
According to Jürgen Stackmann, board member of Volkswagen Passenger Cars, ID.3 is a model of its time, because the demand for electric cars is growing markedly.
If someone could not manage to book one of the cars for themselves, do not forget about the waiting list.
It is planned that at the end of this year the model will already begin to go off the assembly line. By the middle of next year, customers will receive their cars.
In addition, it is planned to issue thirty thousand units of the model. On a single battery charge, a car can travel a distance of 420 km. The price in Germany starts from 40 thousand euros. There are three configuration options and four body colors.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network