About 33 thousand cars of different brands will be recalled in South KoreaApril 28, 2020
Under the review were the cars of SsangYong, BMW, Nissan and Hwachang Trading.
According to the profile Korean newspaper in the country, 32,951 cars of various brands are subject to recall. The following brands were included in the list of recallable cars: SsangYong, BMW, Nissan and Hwachang Trading for various reasons.
Korean SsangYong cars have a defect in the steering wheel system, and Bavarian hatchbacks will be recalled due to airbag problems. In addition, the sports SUV Infiniti QX56 will be recalled due to a defect in airbags, and the Indian Chief Classic has a transmission defect.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype