About 318 thousand cars of the FCA concern fell under the reviewApril 9, 2020
The Network has information that many FCA cars 2019 and 2020 are subject to a revocable campaign.
The recall was caused by a malfunction of the backup camera software, which does not comply with federal standards. According to the documents, the backup camera may not turn off “until the drive cycle is completed”. This is several times longer than the 10-second waiting time stipulated by the rules, in connection with which the FCA will have to recall all the cars.
A list of all cars that are subject to recall has been published on the Web: 2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2020 Jeep Cherokee; 2019-2020 Ram 1500; 2019-2020 Ram 2500; 2019-2020 Ram 3500; 2019-2020 Chrysler Pacifica; 2019-2020 Dodge Durango; 2019-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2019-2020 Jeep Wrangler; 2019-2020 Jeep Renegade; 2019 Dodge Challenger. Such a large list covers most of the USA FCA.
So, about 318 537 cars that are equipped with 8.7-inch infotainment systems fell under the review. In order to troubleshoot, the company intends to update the infotainment system at the dealer or through an Internet connection.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires