About 318 thousand cars of the FCA concern fell under the reviewApril 9, 2020
The Network has information that many FCA cars 2019 and 2020 are subject to a revocable campaign.
The recall was caused by a malfunction of the backup camera software, which does not comply with federal standards. According to the documents, the backup camera may not turn off “until the drive cycle is completed”. This is several times longer than the 10-second waiting time stipulated by the rules, in connection with which the FCA will have to recall all the cars.
A list of all cars that are subject to recall has been published on the Web: 2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2020 Jeep Cherokee; 2019-2020 Ram 1500; 2019-2020 Ram 2500; 2019-2020 Ram 3500; 2019-2020 Chrysler Pacifica; 2019-2020 Dodge Durango; 2019-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2019-2020 Jeep Wrangler; 2019-2020 Jeep Renegade; 2019 Dodge Challenger. Such a large list covers most of the USA FCA.
So, about 318 537 cars that are equipped with 8.7-inch infotainment systems fell under the review. In order to troubleshoot, the company intends to update the infotainment system at the dealer or through an Internet connection.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos