About 20 people burned alive in a bus to PeruApril 1, 2019
Because of the ignition of the bus in Peru, at least 20 people were killed, and seven were injured, writes El Comercio.
It clarifies that the double-decker bus caught fire on March 31 in the area of San Martin de Porres. The fire started in the back of the bus, so people did not have time to go down from the second floor and escape.
According to the newspaper, only seven people were able to get out of the burning bus. After the incident, they were hospitalized.
According to preliminary data, the cause of the shake was an “electrical fault.”
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos