About 20 people burned alive in a bus to PeruApril 1, 2019
Because of the ignition of the bus in Peru, at least 20 people were killed, and seven were injured, writes El Comercio.
It clarifies that the double-decker bus caught fire on March 31 in the area of San Martin de Porres. The fire started in the back of the bus, so people did not have time to go down from the second floor and escape.
According to the newspaper, only seven people were able to get out of the burning bus. After the incident, they were hospitalized.
According to preliminary data, the cause of the shake was an “electrical fault.”
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration