Abiteboul: Motor has increased from 20 to 50 forcesMarch 5, 2019
Motorists rarely call specific numbers when it comes to the power of the power plant, because it is always a compromise between power and reliability. The head of the team Renault Cyril Abiteboul believes that the French mechanics managed to reduce the backlog of Ferrari and Mercedes, adding to the power in the offseason.
Cyril Abiteboul: “We had to get rid of the lag in the power of the power plant. The data that we get on the bench tests are encouraging, on tests they were confirmed on the track, indicating that progress has been made.
Increasing engine power will help us count on more in Melbourne and, probably, in Bahrain. I don’t want to give specific numbers, but I can say that we have added from 20 to 50 forces. ”
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype