Abarth teamed up with Yamaha to release “charged” hatchback Abarth 595September 4, 2020
It is reported that the car was developed on the basis of the Yamaha YZR-M1 motorcycle.
Recently, Abarth has released the debut video of its new hatchback based on Fiat 500 – Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha. As you might guess, the collaboration includes three different companies at once, and Monster Energy is mentioned here as a sponsor of the MotoGP racing team.
The novelty will be released in a circulation of 2,000 copies for the UK market. Nothing is known about the technical stuffing, except that the hatchback has an automatic transmission with paddle shifters. From standstill to 100 km / h, the car accelerates in 7.3 seconds, the maximum speed is also unknown.
The Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha has received Yamaha’s signature racing livery and associated decals. In addition, the hatchback was equipped with 17-inch black wheels and a Yamaha branded splash screen on the multimedia system screen. The cost of the car is not disclosed.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious