A video of the seven-seater version of the Hyundai Alcazar crossover has been published on the webApril 5, 2021
The Hyundai Alcazar will premiere on April 6.
Hyundai has released a video and technical details of its new 7-seater Hyundai Alcazar crossover. Note that the car was developed for the Indian market.
According to the published data, the novelty will be driven by a 2-liter naturally aspirated gasoline engine with 152 hp, which will be paired with a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission. In addition, a 1.5-liter diesel engine with 115 hp will be available to buyers.
It is assumed that the Hyundai Alcazar will be offered in India in three versions of the saloon: classic five-seater, seven-seater and six-seater – the corresponding photos were previously published on the network. The cost and date of the start of sales of new items are not yet known.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web