A video of the salon of the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class was published on the webFebruary 12, 2021
A video appeared on Youtube, which examines in detail the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W206), which will debut on February 23, 2020.
Despite the fact that some parts are still hidden by camouflage, including the optics and the surface of the dashboard, the bloggers studied the dashboard and the multimedia system from all angles, showing all the details.
The instrument panel, as expected, has become fully digital. Most of the center console is occupied by the touchscreen of the infotainment complex, which is 2 times larger than that of the current version of the model
Apparently, when creating the interior of the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class, the interior of the new S-Class became the main source of inspiration. The platform is also related to the latter: a modular MRA, but in the “junior” sedan it uses less aluminum.
The video showed the C 300 4Matic with a mild hybrid powertrain based on a 259-horsepower 2.0-liter unit with a short-term boost to 270 hp. The new C-Class will also have a plug-in hybrid modification.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts