A true Lamborghini fan got an unusual giftDecember 30, 2018
The company gave the boy the opportunity to sit in hardcore Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
The company Lamborghini found a true fan of the brand and made him an unusual Christmas gift. The boy, who did not want to buy anything but a toy “Lamba”, got the opportunity to start a real Aventador SVJ.
The video begins in the toy store, where buyers go in search of toy Lamborghini. The seller reports that, unfortunately, all the cars are sold out, but they have better options. While most agree to look at something else, one boy insists on Lambo. As a reward for brand commitment, test driver Marco Mapelli gives him a toy Aventador SVJ and invites him to sit in a real supercar.
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ – the most powerful and fast model in the history of the Italian brand. The supercar is equipped with a twelve-cylinder 6.5-liter naturally-aspirated engine, whose power is 770 horsepower and 720 Nm. Extreme Aventador accelerates from zero to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds, and up to 200 kilometers per hour in 8.6 seconds. Its maximum speed is 350 kilometers per hour.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles