A Texas resident found cocaine worth $ 850 thousand in an auction carJune 4, 2020
A resident of Texas found about 35 kg of cocaine worth about $ 850 thousand in a collection car bought at auction. This was reported by the Houston Chronicle newspaper.
According to local police, on May 30 a call came from a Webb County Sheriff’s office in Texas from a car owner who claimed to have found drugs in a secret compartment in a vehicle.
Law enforcers found 17 cocaine bundles in a cache, followed by another 17 bundles in another.
“I thank the man who warned us about drugs. If he wasn’t honest, drugs could fall into the wrong hands, ”the local sheriff told reporters.
He also said that the new owner of the car is probably eligible for cash rewards.
How long was cocaine in the car and how did it get there, the police establish.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air