A Texas resident found cocaine worth $ 850 thousand in an auction carJune 4, 2020
A resident of Texas found about 35 kg of cocaine worth about $ 850 thousand in a collection car bought at auction. This was reported by the Houston Chronicle newspaper.
According to local police, on May 30 a call came from a Webb County Sheriff’s office in Texas from a car owner who claimed to have found drugs in a secret compartment in a vehicle.
Law enforcers found 17 cocaine bundles in a cache, followed by another 17 bundles in another.
“I thank the man who warned us about drugs. If he wasn’t honest, drugs could fall into the wrong hands, ”the local sheriff told reporters.
He also said that the new owner of the car is probably eligible for cash rewards.
How long was cocaine in the car and how did it get there, the police establish.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale