A teaser for the updated Subaru Crosstrek posted on the InternetJune 6, 2020
Subaru has distributed the first teaser image of a new generation of Crosstrek, which is due to debut on June 9 this year.
Although the teaser does not give a special idea of the new product, but it confirms the appearance of a new sports equipment model.
Information about the restyled Crosstrek is not very much, while it is known that the new crossover will become more productive. So, recently, the head of the representative office of the Japanese brand in the United States, Tom Doll said that the novelty will receive a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine from Forester, on which this engine develops 182 hp. and 239 Nm of torque. Together with the engine, a continuously variable transmission and all-wheel drive system will work.
For comparison, the current Crosstrek is equipped with a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder power unit with a capacity of 152 hp. and 197 Nm of torque.
The manufacturer also promises some stylistic changes. In addition, the restyled Crosstrek will acquire new security systems.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network