A teaser for the serial version of Fisker Ocean appeared on the networkOctober 24, 2020
Fisker has published a teaser for the serial version of the Ocean electric car.
Judging by the image, the production version will practically repeat the prototype. But there are also minor differences, such as the charging port on the front fender and wider door handles.
Fisker is reluctant to share information about the upcoming new product, but said that Ocean will offer a large range, impressive performance and a functional interior with a third row. The company also noted that the production of the model will start in 2022.
It is already known, in particular, that the Ocean will be available with rear and all-wheel drive. The all-wheel drive version of the model will be able to develop 302 hp, in turn, the most productive modification will be able to accelerate to 96 km / h in less than three seconds. The model will be able to travel on a single charge within the range of 402 – 483 km.
It is expected that the cost of Ocean will start at $ 37,499, while in the future this may change. As for the Ocean’s premiere date, it will debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show next May.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended