A teaser for the new hypercar LMP1 publishedAugust 22, 2019
The press service of the automaker Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus introduced a new teaser for the hypercar LMP1. LMP1 Hypercar appears to be competing in the Le Mans 2020/2021 season.
Famous personality – James Glickenhaus, who is not only a producer, but also the CEO of the car company Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus, posted one interesting post on his page on Facebook on his social network Facebook. He decided to share with the public the image of the back of his new hypercar – the picture was accompanied by the inscription “Glickenhaus LMP1”.
Based on the comments on the post, including the comments of Mr. Glickenhaus himself, the new hypercar is planned to participate in the upcoming LMP1 Hypercar racing category. It will be a brand new car, and it will not be based on the previous model SCG 004.
Yes, the published teaser clearly lacks technical details about the new product, but there is still something that Glickenhaus mentioned, moreover, in the comments to the post, which definitely causes interest. He advised to think about the fact that everything in history repeats itself. I agree – it sounds ambiguous. I think he wanted to hint at the great BAT concepts from the Italian brand Alfa Romeo, which were featured in the 1950s. We will show them here.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious