A teaser for the electric crossover Nissan Ariya appeared on the InternetJune 26, 2020
Nissan has announced the premiere of the upcoming electric crossover Ariya, having published the next teaser of the novelty on the network.
So, the new model will debut in July this year. The novelty will acquire the same grille, framed on both sides by LED strips, as the Ariya Concept, presented at the Tokyo auto show in 2019.
Ariya electrocross should receive a sloping roof, a roof spoiler and conventional door handles, rather than retractable, as previously suggested. In terms of size, the new items will resemble a new generation of Rogue. It will be built on a new platform.
It is expected that the cross will acquire a ProPilot autopilot system, modern security systems and much more. There are no details about the power unit of the Ariya electric crossover, however, it is assumed that it will be equipped with two electric motors, one on each axis.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan