A taxi with the Czech Foreign Minister got into an accident, the driver diedMay 7, 2020
A taxi in which Czech Foreign Minister Tomas Petrsichek was traveling crashed into another car in Prague, and the driver died of a heart attack.
“Last night I had a tragic accident as a passenger. I am very sorry that a human life has been lost. I want to express my sincere condolences to all those who mourn. Tomorrow my wife and I will take part in the mass,” the minister said on Wednesday.
The minister himself was not injured during the accident.
The accident occurred on the Prague street Nuselskaya. The car crashed into a parked car at low speed, the taxi driver lost consciousness. The police and rescuers called in tried to bring the driver into the senses, but to no avail.
The police began to investigate the circumstances of the accident. It is not clear when the driver had a heart attack – before the accident or after.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S