A taxi with the Czech Foreign Minister got into an accident, the driver diedMay 7, 2020
A taxi in which Czech Foreign Minister Tomas Petrsichek was traveling crashed into another car in Prague, and the driver died of a heart attack.
“Last night I had a tragic accident as a passenger. I am very sorry that a human life has been lost. I want to express my sincere condolences to all those who mourn. Tomorrow my wife and I will take part in the mass,” the minister said on Wednesday.
The minister himself was not injured during the accident.
The accident occurred on the Prague street Nuselskaya. The car crashed into a parked car at low speed, the taxi driver lost consciousness. The police and rescuers called in tried to bring the driver into the senses, but to no avail.
The police began to investigate the circumstances of the accident. It is not clear when the driver had a heart attack – before the accident or after.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021