A sunken ship with thousands of Hyundai and Kia decided to drown in the oceanJuly 8, 2020
In the second half of 2019, the MV Golden Ray cargo ship with vehicles of brands such as Hyundai and Kia left the port of Brunswick, but he could not get to the name point: the vessel turned over. And today they published a plan for the rescue operation.
To understand the magnitude of the disaster, we must remember that there were 4200 cars on the ship, and all of them, of course, were already filled with various technical fluids.
In addition, do not forget about the fuel of the vessel itself. So, it is planned to cut the ship’s hull, as a result of which, according to assumptions, explosions and fire will begin.
They decided to cut with the help of a chain: they will fix it on the arch of another ship and let it pass under the ship, which turned over. In advance, special structures will be fixed to the body, for which they will lift. Then it is planned to immerse sections on barges and subsequent sinking in the ocean.
In addition, the boat was previously demonstrated in the style of the Lamborghini Sian super hybrid. The cost of this new vessel has not been disclosed.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options