A stream of cheap Chinese electric cars will flood EuropeFebruary 21, 2019
Chinese automaker BYD launches three lines of zero-emission commercial vehicles in Spain.
European customers will be available light truck BYD T6, tractor Q1M Yard Tractor (designed to work at airports, port terminals and logistics centers) and van BYD T3.
All of these vehicles were already available in China and other countries, but not in Europe.
In BYD stressed that this is not all models that will be available on the European market.
“This is a very important step for BYD – introducing a range of proven and competitive zero-emission vehicles covering key commercial vehicle sectors. Our previous products have strengthened their positions in the respective categories: taxi, city buses, loaders. We are confident that this fourth product line, etrucks, will become a sales leader, even though the European commercial vehicle sector is extremely competitive, ”said BYB Europe managing director Isbrand Ho.
It is worth noting that the Spanish market was chosen as the first pilot.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November