A special version of the legendary Ford GT sold for a triple priceOctober 11, 2019
The auction house Barrett-Jackson received $ 1.5 million from the sale of a supercar in the modification of Heritage Edition 66.
An auction was held in Las Vegas, USA, according to which a special version of the legendary Ford GT car was auctioned off. Interestingly, the car was sold three times more expensive than its original cost. Heritage Edition 66 was put up for auction. It is also famous for its coloring – the livery was copied from the GT40, which brought the American company the first victory in the 24-hour Le Mans 24-hour marathon.
Ford has a special attitude to the GT model – it can be purchased only after a few interviews.
And after the purchase, the new owner is required to sign an agreement under which he has no right to resell his car for two years. Ford GT was introduced in 2015. Its mass production began a year after the premiere. The car is driven by a 3.5-liter turbocharged V6 engine. The power plant capacity is 655 horsepower.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily