A small Ford sedan for hunting appeared on saleMay 24, 2020
Dealer center Jay Mallard Ford in the United States sells the Fiesta sedan, which is prepared for hunting, and it is for deer.
For the car 2011 production year put up the price of 3995 dollars. Such a low price is due to the mileage of 199,230 miles (320,630 km).
For hunting, Fiesta acquired large off-road tires that increased its clearance, wheel arch extensions, a winch in front and a searchlight from a police car.
The rear sofa gave way to a rubber mat – according to the seller, he did this to make it easier to load deer.
The car for sale was used in 4 hunting seasons, and during all this time he lost only one doorknob. Despite the impressive mileage, the car is technically sound. It has a 122-horsepower naturally aspirated 1.6-liter engine, a 5-speed manual transmission and a front-wheel drive system.
- Porsche representative explained the reason for the transition to the “turbo-four”
- GM plans to use the Zora name for the top-end Corvette C8
- Kia Sportage with BMW grille shown on the Internet
- Volkswagen Transporter T7 again in the frame
- Genesis GV70 is preparing to enter the market