A small Ford sedan for hunting appeared on saleMay 24, 2020
Dealer center Jay Mallard Ford in the United States sells the Fiesta sedan, which is prepared for hunting, and it is for deer.
For the car 2011 production year put up the price of 3995 dollars. Such a low price is due to the mileage of 199,230 miles (320,630 km).
For hunting, Fiesta acquired large off-road tires that increased its clearance, wheel arch extensions, a winch in front and a searchlight from a police car.
The rear sofa gave way to a rubber mat – according to the seller, he did this to make it easier to load deer.
The car for sale was used in 4 hunting seasons, and during all this time he lost only one doorknob. Despite the impressive mileage, the car is technically sound. It has a 122-horsepower naturally aspirated 1.6-liter engine, a 5-speed manual transmission and a front-wheel drive system.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published