A set of bags for the BMW 8 Series priced more versatile Kia Ceed wagonFebruary 21, 2019
The price of a set of luggage is 14,900 euros
The manufacturer of exclusive accessories Montblanc presented a set of luggage for BMW 8 Series coupe owners. Montblanc x BMW Luggage Set, which includes five different bags, costs 14,900 euros.
When creating a baggage set, Montblanc designers were inspired by the versatility of the California coast. The bags are sewn by hand in the factory of the company in Florence from perforated red or black leather. A total of 15 sets will be made, each of which will include a guitar case, a cylindrical sports bag, a backpack, a suitcase and a briefcase.
All items of luggage are designed so that they fit in the trunk of the BMW 8 Series Coupe. Kits can be purchased at the BMW Welt exhibition center in Munich.
In 2016, Rolls-Royce introduced a set of luggage, which was designed specifically for owners of the Wraith model. A collection of three travel bags, two suitcases and a cover for evening dresses cost more than the BMW 3-Series.
- Hyundai has published a teaser for a new platform for electric cars
- BMW launches first BMW X5 M Competition and X6 M Competition
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid debuted
- The iconic SUV Chevrolet Blazer K5 put up for auction
- Ford Bronco Sport wins Rebelle Off-Road Rally