A seller of watermelons in a Lamborghini gathered a queue of buyersSeptember 9, 2020
In Turkey, a man began selling watermelons on one of Istanbul’s busiest roads. Interestingly, the dealer got the fruit from the trunk of a Lamborghini Aventador.
Eyewitnesses quickly lined up to buy watermelons, and at the same time look at the exclusive Italian supercar, according to Carakoom.
The car is bright purple in itself and attracts attention. But watermelons in his not very roomy trunk – a completely unseen wonder. Apparently, the car was used to attract attention to the product, because buyers came quite quickly.
However, when reporters arrived, the seller quickly threw watermelons on the sidewalk, which he did not have time to sell, got into a Lamborghini and left. He may have wanted to avoid problems due to spontaneous trade in an unauthorized place.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US