A seller of watermelons in a Lamborghini gathered a queue of buyersSeptember 9, 2020
In Turkey, a man began selling watermelons on one of Istanbul’s busiest roads. Interestingly, the dealer got the fruit from the trunk of a Lamborghini Aventador.
Eyewitnesses quickly lined up to buy watermelons, and at the same time look at the exclusive Italian supercar, according to Carakoom.
The car is bright purple in itself and attracts attention. But watermelons in his not very roomy trunk – a completely unseen wonder. Apparently, the car was used to attract attention to the product, because buyers came quite quickly.
However, when reporters arrived, the seller quickly threw watermelons on the sidewalk, which he did not have time to sell, got into a Lamborghini and left. He may have wanted to avoid problems due to spontaneous trade in an unauthorized place.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors