A second fire occurred at the Indian factory in Spirit Lake.April 13, 2019
Over the past six months, two fires have occurred at the Indian Plant in Spirit Lake. In September there was an explosion in the painting shop, one worker was hospitalized – there were minor injuries. The company should conduct a thorough analysis and check the safety in that workshop, as there was a second fire.
The second fire turned out to be more serious and took the workers by surprise. In September, the fire was insignificant, and work was resumed on the same day. A recent fire damaged equipment and paint booth. The fire system worked, and local fire services quickly arrived.
Within two hours, the firemen took control of the fire and suppressed its spread. No harm done. All workers promptly left the premises before the fire brigade arrived.
It took time for the smoke to clear. The premises were aired – production was halted throughout the day.
The manufacturer stated that the fire will not cause delays in the supply.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road