A second fire occurred at the Indian factory in Spirit Lake.April 13, 2019
Over the past six months, two fires have occurred at the Indian Plant in Spirit Lake. In September there was an explosion in the painting shop, one worker was hospitalized – there were minor injuries. The company should conduct a thorough analysis and check the safety in that workshop, as there was a second fire.
The second fire turned out to be more serious and took the workers by surprise. In September, the fire was insignificant, and work was resumed on the same day. A recent fire damaged equipment and paint booth. The fire system worked, and local fire services quickly arrived.
Within two hours, the firemen took control of the fire and suppressed its spread. No harm done. All workers promptly left the premises before the fire brigade arrived.
It took time for the smoke to clear. The premises were aired – production was halted throughout the day.
The manufacturer stated that the fire will not cause delays in the supply.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station