A rare Toyota Land Cruiser from the last century is sold on the InternetDecember 7, 2019
At the online auction “Bringatrailer.com”, an off-road Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 1984 of the production year with a mileage of only 95,000 km appeared on sale.
This SUV, which was released in 1984, is painted in red under the name Freeborn Red. BFGoodrich All-Terrain T / A KO2 31×10.5-inch tires are worn on standard 15-inch chrome wheels. And the spare tire with the old Bridgestone tire is located under the cargo compartment.
Inside, there is fabric upholstery for the seats and door panels, as well as rubber mats that protect the brown carpet. The machine is equipped with a rear heater, a center console with coasters for coasters and an old Sony radio. Mileage 1984 Land Cruiser FJ60 1984 release is 59,000 miles (approximately 95 thousand km).
The SUV is driven by a 4.2-liter carburetor engine, with which a 4-speed manual transmission operates. The car also has a 2-speed transfer case and all-wheel drive system. At the time of writing, the price of the Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 was $ 43,210, while at the same time 4 days were left until the end of the auction.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air