A piece of wood turned into an exact copy of Toyota Land Cruiser PradoMay 19, 2020
The car even passed tests on the street
A blogger turned logs into a very detailed copy of Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. At the car, the doors and the trunk open, the wheels turn, the suspension works. In addition, he passed real road tests.
At the end of March, the author was already laying out a similar video – then he took five wooden boards and cut out a copy of the usual Land Cruiser from them. He made all the decor by hand, and made optics and a windshield out of foil. But then the copy was a little less detailed.
Now his work is based not on individual boards, but on a solid wooden log. From it he sawed out the silhouette of the body, separately machined the details of the doors, trunk and even the engine compartment.
The car has all the nameplates, like a real model, the trunk and doors open, and a six-cylinder engine is located under the hood. In addition, the wooden Prado is a real suspension that is mounted on springs.
After all the work was completed, the carpenter varnished the car and went to test it on the street. Wooden Land Cruiser Prado managed to overcome an uneven surface and even enter into a turn.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles