A new video revealed an interesting feature of the Hyundai Veloster NApril 10, 2019
In the Nürburgring, a Veloster N test mule was noticed, which is distinguished by its white body color, silver trim on the front and rear bumpers, and red accents.
However, the most interesting is the fact that the Hyundai Veloster N uses a dual-clutch gearbox. It is expected that it will appear before the end of the year.
Testing on the ring has become one of the stages of work on the project N. In addition to dodgers, a new gearbox and engine refinement, the Hyundai Veloster N will receive a proprietary exhaust system.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype