A new version of the SsangYong Rexton Sports pickup was shown on the webFebruary 1, 2021
The Korean SsangYong pickup truck is preparing for its debut, and the day before, some details about the car appeared on the Internet.
SsangYong is preparing to release an updated version of the Rexton Sports pickup, which should receive an improved grille design, wide bumper bars and vertical running lights.
According to the information that has appeared, a 2.2-liter diesel power unit with a capacity of 202 horsepower will be installed under the hood of the novelty, a pair of which should be an 8-speed automatic transmission. Drive – front or full.
Unfortunately, there is no more information about the new SsangYong Rexton Sports pickup to date. Also, the Korean company is still keeping the date of the official premiere of the model a secret.
- Auto show in Shanghai not without incident
- Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series production
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car