A new render of the future hypercar LamborghiniAugust 28, 2019
At the Frankfurt Motor Show in early September, the Italian brand will show something new. And judging by the hints and first sketches, it will be something impressive.
In the first picture, published by the brand itself a week ago, you could see the headlights, consisting of three rays. A fresh render from independent designers shows an attractively powerful silhouette that has many things in common with the 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio concept. And although that prototype was distinguished by a futuristic design, far from mass production, many bold elements, according to the artists’ intention, were embodied in a future novelty. The nose of the new hypercar is longer and more pointed.
It seems that the novelty may become the successor to Aventador. However, rumors say that the premiere of the new generation should not take place before 2024. The first teaser of Lamborghini signed this way: “Something new is coming. Just open your eyes for the future.” The company may have prepared a completely new model, but it is unlikely that it will be a ready-made serial machine. Or … did Lambo really think about the electrification of hypercars, which she denied for so long? We will find out soon.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup