A new McLaren 600LT Spider MSO showed in GenevaMarch 7, 2019
At the Geneva Motor Show, the premiere of the McLaren 600LT Spider MSO. The basis was taken by McLaren 600LT Spider, which received additional configuration from the McLaren Special Operations team.
The supercar received a gray Dove Gray shade with green accents (“Napier Green”) on brake calipers, aerodynamic components (front splitter and rear diffuser). The removable roof is made in MSO Bespoke’s Carbon Black Shade.
It should be noted that a new coating method was developed for this model. First, the paint was applied to a flexible film, and then it was attached to the body of the 600LT Spider MSO. The same method is used on race cars 720S GT3 and 570S GT4.
Also specifically for the 600LT Spider, matte carbon fiber parts were developed, including the front fender trim. They are combined with glossy black rims.
Interior trim is made in black with green accents “Napier Green”, including the emphasis on the steering wheel and contrasting line. Were installed lightweight seats increased strength, which are also used in the hyper car Senna. The ceiling is trimmed with Alcantara. The accelerator pedal has 600LT engraving.
Technical equipment McLaren 600LT Spider MSO remained unchanged. The company uses a 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that generates 592 hp (442 kW) and 620 Nm of torque. It works in tandem with a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox. The roadster accelerates to 96 km / h in 2.8 seconds.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers