A new generation of Chevrolet Corvette will arrive on the conveyor at the end of this summer.March 1, 2019
The mid-engine sports car from a fairly affordable segment has a lot of fans and they all are waiting for a new generation. So far there has been no official confirmation from GM, but insider unverified information revealed some details.
Chevrolet Corvette 2020 model year may be presented as early as April 2019 at the International New York Auto Show. A mass production can begin by the end of this year. This information was distributed by a certain user of the CorvetteForum.com forum by the name NiceRide.
According to preliminary information, the user is a supplier or representative of the supplier of components for General Motors. However, trusting this information is a personal matter for everyone. The fact is that GM and Chevrolet have not even officially confirmed the change of the generation C7 to C8.
However, numerous rumors from various sources, one way or another, confirm the quick presentation of the novelty, and judging by the carefully hidden information – the debut should turn out loud.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos