A new analogue of the Chevrolet Cruze budget segment was shown in the photoSeptember 13, 2019
Motors is preparing to launch a new version of the Chevrolet Cavalier sedan. This model is a cheaper version of the famous second-generation Cruze. Sales will begin shortly.
The cheaper version of the Chevrolet Cruze received an update. Judging by the photographs presented, the model has not changed much. The only noticeable upgrade was 15 or 16 inch alloy wheels. The interior also remained the same.
The main update was the change in standard equipment in all trim levels. Now the budget employee is equipped in the basic version with four airbags, disc brakes, as well as multimedia with a touch screen in versions higher than the basic.
As a power unit, a non-alternative 1.5-liter engine with 107 horsepower is offered. Paired with him will work “mechanics” in five steps, or “automatic” in six gears.
The new Chevrolet Cavalier is for the South American market only.
- Toyota Hilux pickup presented in new Mako performance
- 2022 Mercedes-AMG CLS 53 spotted in tests
- Electric Ford F-150 will receive a generator to increase the range
- Tesla Model 3 electric cars will be equipped with batteries without cobalt
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck