A Mercedes police officer suddenly gets a Volkswagen logoOctober 21, 2020
Journalists from the Dutch website autoblog.nl drew attention to an interesting detail they found on one of the Dutch police cars. Namely, it turned out that the patrol van had the logo of a completely different brand – one to which the car itself has nothing to do.
According to autoblog, while watching one of the videos of the YouTube channel Emergency Responses (this channel specializes in filming cars of various European special services on the streets), they noticed that the logo of not Mercedes, but Volkswagen, flaunts on the Mercedes Vito radiator grill. The emblem of another manufacturer was neatly “inscribed” in the place of the Mercedes badge, attaching it with a regular cable tie
Obviously, the original emblem was lost, and the police installed the one that was among the spare parts of the vehicle fleet. However, it is possible that they could simply confuse the brands.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended