A man shot children throwing snowballs in his carJanuary 8, 2020
A car driver in Milwaukee (Wisconsin, USA) opened fire on children because they threw snowballs at his car. This was reported on Tuesday by CNN, citing local police.
According to her, on the morning of January 4, a group of children threw snowballs at cars passing by and got into a Toyota car.
The driver started shooting at the children, as a result of which a 12-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy were injured.
Now both children are in the hospital, their injuries are not life threatening. Police are tracing the shooter.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web