A man knocked down two people in Japan to go to jailJune 21, 2020
In Japan, a man intentionally knocked down two people to death so that he would be sent to prison, the Yomiuri newspaper writes.
The crime occurred at the end of May. A man driving a truck drove into two people who were picking up trash at the side of the road. As a result of the incident, the victims died.
During the inquiry, the driver admitted that he had deliberately knocked down people because he had long wanted to go to jail. Later, the investigation visited the crime scene and did not find an inhibitory trace.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones