A fully autonomous car will appear at Tesla soonJuly 10, 2020
This was told by the founder of the company, Elon Musk.
At the annual World Conference on Artificial Intelligence, which is being held in video format, which opened in Shanghai today, Elon Musk said that his company is close to creating AI. To confirm this information about Tesla self driving technology, he cited the example of an autopilot, which is installed in Tesla electric cars.
The billionaire added that Tesla engineers are currently developing an efficient and compact cooling system that will allow more powerful computers to be installed in cars. Thus, by the end of this year we should expect the emergence of a fifth autopilot, the highest level of autonomy in Tesla self drive electric vehicles.
Already, Tesla cars are able to stop at intersections on their own and continue driving according to traffic signals. True, now, at the beginning of the movement, the electric car asks for confirmation from the driver, but very soon the cars will learn to make decisions on their own. Recall that experts distinguish six levels of car control automation, where zero is a car without autopilot, and the fifth is a fully autonomous vehicle.
- Ram hides “Easter egg” in his powerful pickup 1500 TRX 2021
- Atelier Osprey has installed a powerful motor on a classic Defender
- Hyundai hints at powerful Tucson N crossover again
- Why doesn’t premium Lincoln even consider building its own pickup truck?
- Puzzle lovers will be able to assemble their Lamborghini Huracan Evo