A fuel truck exploded in China and flew over housesJune 13, 2020
In eastern China, a truck exploded that carried a fuel tank, killing 10 people and injuring more than a hundred.
The incident occurred on the Shenyang-Haikou highway in Wenling County, Taizhou City District, at around 16:40 local time, CCTV Asia Pacific reports.
The accident occurred after a collision of a fuel truck with a car in front.
According to recent reports, at least 10 people died, another 117 were injured.
Also, the explosion damaged some houses and the factory building, and the tank flew several hundred meters, flying over three and four-story buildings.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV