A fuel truck exploded in China and flew over housesJune 13, 2020
In eastern China, a truck exploded that carried a fuel tank, killing 10 people and injuring more than a hundred.
The incident occurred on the Shenyang-Haikou highway in Wenling County, Taizhou City District, at around 16:40 local time, CCTV Asia Pacific reports.
The accident occurred after a collision of a fuel truck with a car in front.
According to recent reports, at least 10 people died, another 117 were injured.
Also, the explosion damaged some houses and the factory building, and the tank flew several hundred meters, flying over three and four-story buildings.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs