A family of drifters drew the Avengers logo with tiresApril 29, 2019
It took four sets of tires to implement the idea.
A family of professional drifters from Vladivostok, Ekaterina and Maxim Sedykh, drew a huge logo on the asphalt with the superheroes of the Marvel Universe team. Thus, athletes celebrated the release of the film “The Avengers: Final”.
Logo drifters drew on a pair of arrival. It took four sets of tires to carry out the idea, six hours of rehearsals and 80 liters of fuel. According to Ekaterina Sedykh, two-time vice-champion of the Russian Drift Series East, they really wanted to become part of the eleven-year history of the cinematic universe of Marvel.
In 2017, the Norwegian racer, Formula Drift World Champ 2015, Frederick Aasb “painted” the giant Toyota GT86 coupe logo on the pavement, which can be seen from space.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions