A family of drifters drew the Avengers logo with tiresApril 29, 2019
It took four sets of tires to implement the idea.
A family of professional drifters from Vladivostok, Ekaterina and Maxim Sedykh, drew a huge logo on the asphalt with the superheroes of the Marvel Universe team. Thus, athletes celebrated the release of the film “The Avengers: Final”.
Logo drifters drew on a pair of arrival. It took four sets of tires to carry out the idea, six hours of rehearsals and 80 liters of fuel. According to Ekaterina Sedykh, two-time vice-champion of the Russian Drift Series East, they really wanted to become part of the eleven-year history of the cinematic universe of Marvel.
In 2017, the Norwegian racer, Formula Drift World Champ 2015, Frederick Aasb “painted” the giant Toyota GT86 coupe logo on the pavement, which can be seen from space.
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70
- Mercedes-AMG GT 73e hybrid sedan spotted in tests
- The Germans modernized the diesel Kia Stinger