A dozen cobras in the city center: a strange act of a Mercedes driverApril 26, 2019
It happened in Thailand, in the heart of Bangkok at rush hour.
A man aged 30–40 years old made real chaos, parked his black Mercedes in the middle of the road. He covered the windscreen with photographs of the late Thai king and icons, and then he poured yellow flower petals on the car and onto the ground. After that, he shook a large ball of living cobras on the pavement and began to pursue with them pedestrians at 18.25 local time.
People began to scatter, and the man took out the cleaver and began to swing it.
He managed to cut off the heads of several cobras and severely cut himself before the police officers who were nearby went out into the middle of the street and detained him. There is a suspicion that part of the snakes still crawled around the neighborhood.
Snakes in Thailand are found, but the appearance of such a large number in the tourist spot of the city shocked not only passers-by and motorists, but also the police.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors