A demonstration of the new “charged” crossover Audi RS Q8November 20, 2019
The RS Q8 accelerates to 100 km / h in 3.8 seconds, which is 0.1 seconds faster than the Porsche Cayenne Turbo.
The new Audi RS Q8 differs from the simple model in that it received a grille with a more aggressive look and overall air intakes, other bumpers with contrasting carbon accents, as well as a pronounced diffuser, large 22- and 23-inch wheels and branded tailpipes of the RS exhaust system.
Cross also equipped with distinctive nameplates and mirrors of a different shade, and as an option for the car will offer matrix lights.
The Audi RS Q8 will be powered by a hybrid propulsion system consisting of a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine and a 48-volt starter-generator. Together with the unit operates an 8-speed automatic transmission. The total hybrid power is 600 hp. (800 Nm).
The interior of the novelty from the RS6 cabin can only be distinguished by door cards, armchairs and the design of the central tunnel. The digital dashboard has a 12.3-inch display, which displays auto indicators. In turn, the infotainment complex and climate control are regulated thanks to the 10.1-inch screen located on top and the 8.6-inch display located at the knees.
- Electric Volvo XC40 had to improve before entering the market due to Tesla Model 3
- Genesis is preparing to enter the European market and will take part in the Geneva Motor Show
- Renault Sandero 2020 model year fully revealed
- Jaguar chief designer wants more sports models
- Alfa Romeo Giulia will receive an electric track version